It’s Clean or it’s FREE – 0451881886
Welcome to Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney, Sydney’s leading carpet and soft furnishing cleaning experts. When we clean your carpets, they are clean – or it’s free!
Floor coverings and upholstery are some of the most expensive items in a home or office. They are made from a variety of manmade and natural materials, often in combination. These materials have quite different staining properties, and cleaning them satisfactorily needs expert knowledge of the wide range of chemicals in use today, and of their unintended effects. The use of the wrong cleaning agent risks permanently damaging the fabric.
And many of the most potent cleaning agents are also toxic to humans and pets. A cleaning job is not complete until all traces of these have been removed. In the case of flood, Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney uses powerful dehumidifying equipment to ensure the premises are thoroughly dried.
Baulkham Hills’s Leading Commercial Carpet Cleaning Company
The visual appearance of your office or commercial premises plays a key role in creating a good impression on visitors and customers. What will they think of dirty carpets full of stains and dust?
Let Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney restore your neglected carpets. Being one of the leading specialists for carpet cleaning in Baulkham Hills, we use state-of-art technology to clean carpets of all sizes. We have successfully cleaned and sanitised hundreds of carpets over the years. From restoring Oriental carpets to removing tough stains, we can do it all.
Emergency Carpet Cleaning
When catastrophe strikes, whether it’s a flood, or just a major spillage on a prized carpet, immediate care of the affected fabric can greatly increase the chances of a successful restoration. When you have called Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney, take a look at our FAQs for some useful information about how you can help us before we even get there.
Regular Carpet Cleaning
You probably didn’t know that carpets in Sydney’s beach suburbs wear at a significantly greater rate than their landlocked neighbours. That’s because ordinary usage tends to accumulate grit and sand in the pile of a carpet. So even when a carpet has no major blemishes, a regular clean is a wise investment.
Upholstery Cleaning Baulkham Hills
Various upholstery at home or office constantly comes in contact with people, pets and other things. Whether you have spilled coffee on your lovely couch or sofa has lost its lustre, Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney is the expert for you.
Being trusted experts for upholstery cleaning in Baulkham Hills, we offer professional cleaning service for all kinds of upholstery. Every fabric is unique and therefore requires a unique cleaning method. From removing stains to deep cleaning, we can make your upholstery look good as new.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Baulkham Hills
Whether you’re expecting customers or trying to impress prospective clients, a tidy and well-organized office is a key element for creating a good impression. And dirty carpets will do exactly the opposite.
Carpets full of dirt and stains aren’t just an eyesore but also unhygienic. Make the right impression and protect your staff from respiratory issues with Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney. We have extensive experience in commercial carpet cleaning in Baulkham Hills. Let us deep clean your carpets and restore their former glory.
Rug Cleaning Services in Baulkham Hills
With proper cleaning and maintenance, rugs can last for generations. Don’t let your precious rug fall apart in front of your eyes. Allow Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney to deeply clean your rugs using most-suitable techniques and high-quality products. From cleaning Oriental rugs to removing stains and odours, we can do it all. Contact us today for professional rug cleaning services in Baulkham Hills.
Why use Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney?
“There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price alone are that person’s lawful prey” – attrib. John Ruskin.
Carpet cleaning in Baulkham Hills, and indeed anywhere in New South Wales, is unregulated. Anyone can buy some equipment and materials, print some leaflets offering an amazing price for cleaning your carpets, hoping to pick up the skills of the job as they train themselves on your carpet. They tend to use booking agencies so that the person you make an appointment with will have no responsibility for the standard of the service they are providing you.
That’s why it’s so important to find other ways of assessing a carpet and soft furnishings cleaning service before you let them loose on an asset worth thousands of dollars. Remember the old adage that ‘if it sounds too good to be true – it probably is’! So before you engage a carpet cleaner, remember; Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney:
- Has been Carpet cleaning in Baulkham Hills since 2005.
- Has a solid track record of success…
- Is affiliated to these professional bodies:
o Jena Dyco – the international training ‘guild’ for carpet cleaners.
o Australian Restoration and Carpet Cleaning Association; ACCI
- Employs only professionally trained cleaners with trusted experience.
- Carries appropriate trade liability insurance.
- Uses only those solvents and other materials that are approved on health and environmental grounds.
- Offers a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney does not over-promise – if a stain cannot be lifted, we will tell you at the outset.
- Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney understands the value of your time. If we say we will be on the job by a certain time then, barring natural disasters, we will be there.
And if it’s not clean, it’s free – it’s as simple as that.
Problems To Be Aware of When Hiring a Carpet Cleaner
- Poor time-keeping – average 3 bed home approximately 2hr – individual operative is a self-employed contractor in common, tend to overbook, often late. Schedule integrity.
- Over promising. If it looks too good to be true it probably is.
- Unqualified – but even qualified are just doing what they always did.
- Unguaranteed – some things just don’t come out. Red cordial, etc.
- Untrained – courses.
- Uninsured. 50% of cleaners these days are not.
- Unaffiliated – Jenadyco – training ‘guild’ IICRC; ARCCA; ACCI; Advantage
- Wrong materials – hi-alkaline cleaner on wool will permanently yellow. High heat on stain-resistant man-made fibres can curdle the pattern. Treating suede wrongly. Corduroy/velvet can’t stand the heat. Reupholster a 5 seater lounge is approximately $3.5k
- Getting them back when it goes wrong. Big agencies set up a booking office for carpet-cleaning – hire backpackers – WE’RE JUST A BOOKING OFFICE – with us you are dealing with the principal.
- Bad cleaning shortens life – Shaw Industries.
- Leave cleaning too long – grit accelerated wear (sand, beach suburbs)
- Major stain – immediate treatment –
o Never rub – dab
o Don’t allow to dry – moist towel
o Wine – salt does work – but tends to dry, so care – also ‘wicking up’ after you think it’s clean.
o Coffee – worst on natural fiber – don’t rub, blot. Call cleaner, try to keep in moist.
o Oil – detergents will only get you so far. Need solvents – professional help.
o Food dyes – eg cordial – keep it moist or will be permanent
o Blood – protein
o Bacteria – infants – mist dilute disinfectant over the carpet.
- Flood –
o Industrial dehumidifier – hygrometer.
o Telstra executive Vaucluse – paintings ruined due moisture.
- Overhaul of premises – renters, etc. outgoing tenant needs to know if carpet can be cleaned or he’s wasting his time/money
Is it better to shampoo or steam clean carpets?
Depending on the condition of your carpet, professional carpet cleaning services can recommend carpet steam cleaning or shampooing the carpet. Typically, floors that are heavily soiled and stained need to be deep cleaned, therefore, are shampooed. Whereas, carpets that aren’t very dirty are steam cleaned.
Is it better to clean carpet with hot or cold water?
While experts advise carpets must be cleaned using hot water, there are some benefits of cold water carpet extraction. Therefore, you should leave this task to the professionals. Based on your carpet’s material and cleaning, we at Carpet Cleaning Sydney Professionals can customise a carpet cleaning method for your needs.
How do I know if my carpet is clean?
Check out the fibres of your carpet. If they feel softer and look fresh, your carpet has been cleaned efficiently. Also, look for previous stains and spills. If they are no longer present, carpet cleaning professionals have done their job.
The cost of professionally cleaning a carpet depends on several factors like the size, fabric, age, the type of stain and many others. So, a carpet pre-inspection is the ideal approach to know the overall cost of cleaning. Our experts are always there to help you. Call us now and get a free quote!
Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney have been in the business for over 15 years. We know the ins and outs of carpet cleaning and are fully aware of both traditional and modern cleaning techniques. ACCI accredited, our experienced carpet cleaners take the best approach to clean your carpets. If we are unable to do so, then the service is absolutely FREE!