It’s Clean or it’s FREE – 0407 177 055
Welcome to Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney, Sydney’s leading carpet and soft furnishing cleaning experts. When we clean your carpets, they are clean – or it’s free!
Floor coverings and upholstery are some of the most expensive items in a home or office. They are made from a variety of manmade and natural materials, often in combination. These materials have quite different staining properties, and cleaning them satisfactorily needs expert knowledge of the wide range of chemicals in use today, and of their unintended effects. The use of the wrong cleaning agent risks permanently damaging the fabric.
And many of the most potent cleaning agents are also toxic to humans and pets. A cleaning job is not complete until all traces of these have been removed. In the case of flood, Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney uses powerful dehumidifying equipment to ensure the premises are thoroughly dried.
You probably didn’t know that carpets in Sydney’s beach suburbs wear at a significantly greater rate than their landlocked neighbours. That’s because ordinary usage tends to accumulate grit and sand in the pile of a carpet. So even when a carpet has no major blemishes, a regular clean is a wise investment.
When catastrophe strikes, whether it’s a flood, or just a major spillage on a prized carpet, immediate care of the affected fabric can greatly increase the chances of a successful restoration. When you have called Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney, take a look at our FAQs for some useful information about how you can help us before we even get there.
Why use Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney?
“There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price alone are that person’s lawful prey” – attrib. John Ruskin.
Carpet cleaning in Baulkham Hills, and indeed anywhere in New South Wales, is unregulated. Anyone can buy some equipment and materials, print some leaflets offering an amazing price for cleaning your carpets, hoping to pick up the skills of the job as they train themselves on your carpet. They tend to use booking agencies so that the person you make an appointment with will have no responsibility for the standard of the service they are providing you.
That’s why it’s so important to find other ways of assessing a carpet and soft furnishings cleaning service before you let them loose on an asset worth thousands of dollars. Remember the old adage that ‘if it sounds too good to be true – it probably is’! So before you engage a carpet cleaner, remember; Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney:
- Has been Carpet cleaning in Baulkham Hills since 2005.
- Has a solid track record of success…
- Is affiliated to these professional bodies:
o Jena Dyco – the international training ‘guild’ for carpet cleaners.
o Australian Restoration and Carpet Cleaning Association; ACCI
- Employs only professionally trained cleaners with trusted experience.
- Carries appropriate trade liability insurance.
- Uses only those solvents and other materials that are approved on health and environmental grounds.
- Offers a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney does not over-promise – if a stain cannot be lifted, we will tell you at the outset.
- Carpet Cleaning Professionals Sydney understands the value of your time. If we say we will be on the job by a certain time then, barring natural disasters, we will be there.
And if it’s not clean, it’s free – it’s as simple as that.
Problems To Be Aware of When Hiring a Carpet Cleaner
- Poor time-keeping – average 3 bed home approximately 2hr – individual operative is a self-employed contractor in common, tend to overbook, often late. Schedule integrity.
- Over promising. If it looks too good to be true it probably is.
- Unqualified – but even qualified are just doing what they always did.
- Unguaranteed – some things just don’t come out. Red cordial, etc.
- Untrained – courses.
- Uninsured. 50% of cleaners these days are not.
- Unaffiliated – Jenadyco – training ‘guild’ IICRC; ARCCA; ACCI; Advantage
- Wrong materials – hi-alkaline cleaner on wool will permanently yellow. High heat on stain-resistant man-made fibres can curdle the pattern. Treating suede wrongly. Corduroy/velvet can’t stand the heat. Reupholster a 5 seater lounge is approximately $3.5k
- Getting them back when it goes wrong. Big agencies set up a booking office for carpet-cleaning – hire backpackers – WE’RE JUST A BOOKING OFFICE – with us you are dealing with the principal.
- Bad cleaning shortens life – Shaw Industries.
- Leave cleaning too long – grit accelerated wear (sand, beach suburbs)
- Major stain – immediate treatment –
o Never rub – dab
o Don’t allow to dry – moist towel
o Wine – salt does work – but tends to dry, so care – also ‘wicking up’ after you think it’s clean.
o Coffee – worst on natural fiber – don’t rub, blot. Call cleaner, try to keep in moist.
o Oil – detergents will only get you so far. Need solvents – professional help.
o Food dyes – eg cordial – keep it moist or will be permanent
o Blood – protein
o Bacteria – infants – mist dilute disinfectant over the carpet.
- Flood –
o Industrial dehumidifier – hygrometer.
o Telstra executive Vaucluse – paintings ruined due moisture.
- Overhaul of premises – renters, etc. outgoing tenant needs to know if carpet can be cleaned or he’s wasting his time/money
Phone: 0407 177 055